Aljube Museum Resistance and Freedom reopens to the Public
The Aljube Museu Resistance and Freedom reopens to the public next Monday, May 18th, International Museum Day, with a new schedule and new rules, designed to ensure the safety of all visitors and the Museum’s team.
Thus, in a first phase, the Aljube Museum Resistance and Freedom will be open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 11 am to 5 pm, with free admission until May 31st, observing the following rules:
– Limitation on the maximum number of visitors (maximum limit of 22 people inside the Museum, being prohibited the entry of groups with more than five people);
– Mandatory use of a mask inside the building;
– Hand sanitizer available on all floors;
– Respect the safety distance of 2 meters between visitors;
– Compliance with the museum’s exhibition circuit;
– Preferential card payment through ATMs;
The Documentation Center will also be operating with new rules that you can consult here.
The announced measures take into account the recommendations of the national health authorities.
Follow our recommendations and good visits!