Guided Tours to the Aljube Museum
The tours are meant for all types of public, in groups organised with a maximum of 25 elements and with prior appointment. The scheduling is made according to the request, on every day of the week, Monday to Friday, and the visits take place from Tuesday to Sunday.
Thematic Tours – School Groups
Guided tours through, and supported by, a script that allows, in a playful (for the younger public) and pedagogical way, the group’s interaction and consolidation of learning, albeit in a non-formal context.
- Resistance and Freedom – 1st and 2nd Cycles of Basic Education
- Censorship – “Blue Pencil” – 2nd and 3rd cycles of Basic Education and Secondary Education
- Biographies of Members of the Resistance – 3rd Cycle of Basic Education and Secondary Education
- Political Prisoner – Secondary Education
Tours through individual registration
Every month, during the weekend, we have tours for those who wish to visit the permanent and temporary exhibitions individually.
- January 26 – Guided tour with Judite Álvares
- February 23 – Guided Tour with Luís Farinha
- March 30 – Guided tour with Judite Álvares
- April 27 – Guided Tour with Luís Farinha
- May 18 – Guided Tour with Judite Álvares
- June 22 – Guided Tour with Luís Farinha
- July 13 – Guided Tour with Luís Farinha
- September 28
- October 26
- November 23
- December 7
In July and August, invite your friends to visit the Aljube Museum. And let them know that possibility. There will be visits in English, French and Italian on the days we have indicated. The next is August 10 in english.
The Museum of Aljube promotes monthly Guided Tours to its Permanent Exhibition and the Temporary Exhibition the portuguese prison photo project, aimed at the whole community, subject to previous registration through the Educational Service of the Museum.