Guided Tours to the Aljube Museum
The tours are meant for all types of public, in groups organised with a maximum of 25 elements and with prior appointment. The scheduling is made according to the request, on every day of the week, Monday to Friday, and the visits take place from Tuesday to Sunday.
Thematic Tours – School Groups
Guided tours through, and supported by, a script that allows, in a playful (for the younger public) and pedagogical way, the group’s interaction and consolidation of learning, albeit in a non-formal context.
- Resistance and Freedom – 1st and 2nd Cycles of Basic Education
- Censorship – “Blue Pencil” – 2nd and 3rd cycles of Basic Education and Secondary Education
- Biographies of Members of the Resistance – 3rd Cycle of Basic Education and Secondary Education
- Political Prisoner – Secondary Education
Tours through individual registration
Every month, during the weekend, we have tours for those who wish to visit the permanent and temporary exhibitions individually.
- October 26 – Guided Tour with Judite Álvares
- November 23
- December 7
- January 4th
- February 15th
- March 14th
- April 26th
- May 16th
- June 20th
- July 11st
- September 19
- October 24th
- November 21st
- December 19th